Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's been awhile...

Well friends and family...

It sure has been a long time since I have posted anything new on our blog. Life went into crazy mode last July. This are somewhat normal now enough for me to begin again.

Where shall I begin?

We moved.

James got a good job. Not far from where we live.

We had a baby. Not just any baby though. A girl! Abigail Catherine was born on Dec. 14, 2009. I will talk more about her another time.

We began and finished another year of homeschooling. Not the best year but it is over. We may have an occasional day with a little review so they do not forget anything. They are boys mind you.

We are working on a budget with the help of my brother, Adam. It has made a great change for our finances. There is money in the bank for us to save for emergencies now! Adam has been a big blessing to us in that area. Heather married a good man!

We all love to go to church.

Did I say that yet? We all love to go to church each week! Kendall said our first service there " Can we come back next Sunday? I had fun!" I hadn't heard that from any of my boys in a long time. Our church has been a great blessing to us this last year! So many messages seemed to be preached to heal our broken hearts! Thank you Pastor!

Well, it is time to get everyone dressed for night church. I will post more at a later time. Maybe when the children are asleep this evening? Oh, wait, not tonight! "The Next Food Network Star" is on tonight. Monday, then! Ok, talk to you later friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones