Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dinner

For dinner tonight I am making "7 up chicken' in the crock pot. I never thought of putting soda pop on top of a meat in the crock pot. I sure hope it is good, I have nothing on stand by and it is a church night. Here is the recipe in case you would like to try it.

6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 TBS. butter
1 can 7 up
1 tsp. seasoning salt
1tsp. parsley flakes

place chiken in bottom of crock pot. Add butter.
Mix 7 up iwth salt and parsley. Pour over top of chicken. Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hrs.

I will let you know if it turns out or not.

Church tonight. I sure would have loved a nap. Jamison fell asleep on the couch while I was making lunch. He only slept for about `15 min. and that is all he needs. He has breakdowns. I try my best to remain calm when he does but sometimes sending him to his room makes it easier for the rest of us. He gets so loud! Then I go correct him in his room. When he is happy and rested. It has been a tiresome week. Going to to the splash pad each day and the heat! Even Kendall has gone to lay down on his own cause he was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones