Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Trying to make this pretty!

I have been working on making this blog pleasent to look at. I did a web search for bolg buttons and blog blinkies. I like the ones I have so far. I am still praying about what my content should be about. Should I just be about my famiy? What about sharing recipes? I like to share funny experiences, how about that? It could be all of that.

I watch the movie "Julie and Julia" agian. I sure do not have the time or ability to cook through a cookbook like that in a year. How about asking for help? I would love some help. I would like some help in my child rearing, my cooking, my time management, my time spent with God, and help to be a better wife. I know we all want that, ladies not you men. Well, whatever this ends up being it will be for fun and God gets all the credit. So keep coming back to see the changes and to read what this will be about! I hope you have a wonderful day, and remember God loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones