Thursday, July 15, 2010

Apple Pancakes

I think it would be a great idea for me to delete all the photos on the memory card from our camera. All the pic's have been put on the computer. So if i want one printed i could just send it to Snapfish or CVS.

I want to take pictures of the food that I am making so you could all see it then form an opinion. The 7 up chicken was good. It was even better for lunch. It has a slight taste that you wondered what it was, then remembered the 7up. I would make it again, for sure. I do think my family, mainly my husband, is getting tired of me using the slow cooker so much. It is soooooooo hot out, why would you want me to turn on the oven to 350 for 25 min and make it hotter? You know how I get when I am hot!!!

If I do not get back tonight have a cool evening. We are taking the boys to Walden Pond again Friday night for some fishing. They are really looking forward to that! Plus I need to get to Wegmans tonight to buy something to take with us to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones