Tuesday, December 28, 2010

What' cooking now?

     I have promised the boys to make homemade pretzels today.  It is almost time to make dinner, so now is a good time to start.  By the time the pretzel making mess is cleaned up it will be time to make the dinner mess.  What's cooking now? Open Face Tacos...I found it on another blog and can't remember which one.  As soon as I remember I will give her the credit.  So it is off the the red Kitchen Aid mixer with no dough hook.  Where is my dough hook?  It just vanished one day.  To be honest I think hubby put it away in the wrong spot and I can't find it after about 6 months now.  I have searched my cupboards a zillion times and no luck. 

      I can't wait for the pretzels to be ready... I love soft pretzels!

    

  

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones