Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Waffle time day 4!

These are so yummy. I am so overly happy that my Mom gave this to me. The boys continue to enjoy hot Belgin Waffles each morning. Day 4 of eating them and still going.
Happy boys with happy bellies full of waffles again. Kedall ate 2 1/2 this morning. I was surprised he could fit it all in.







The waffles made it on the plates for 4 days in a row now. Even though they said they didn't want them again. I asked them this morning what they wanted and they all said waffles. Except Jamison and Jackson. They are not fans of pancakes and waffles. My 2 youngest boys enjoyed a bowl of cereal. Jackson is not a big eater, so what wever he eats I am glad he is eating. He eats like a bird. A little bit here, a little bit there. He is not a fan of sweets, neither is Jamison. They love fruit. Anyway...







1 comment:

  1. Yummy....I want one with LOTS of whipped cream and fresh cut strawberries. :)

    PS We have the same NASCAR mugs. LOL

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones