Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gingerbread Men

At the house baking gingerbread men. i mad the dough on Wednesday afternoon. The boys were a bit impaitient. They wanted them done already, It smells so amazing in the kitchen. Only if you could smell it. Does smell-o-vison exsist?

I even cut out a few girl gingerbread men. Well, I guess they would be gingerbread girls then, right? Ha ha ha Girl gingerbread men? That sounds a bit suspisious. That reminds me of a memory from church many years ago when I was a young teen. We had a guy come to church in a dress. I still remember it. Anyway, like that has anything to do with the cookies...

I just left this for a moment to take more cookies out/in the oven. Well, I just about had to take one of my gingerbread girls the E.R. Her arm got stuck under the wire of the cooling rack. It almost broke off. What is the cost of a cast on a gingerbread girl these days? (I am kidding)

Sine I am still new at this blogging thing, I need to find out how to take pics with my web cam and not my camera. It would be so much easier. I can do it on Facebook. I know some of you are saying right now how easy it is and you can't believe I don't know how to. Thanks for making me laugh. Which reminds me, I have laughed alot today. More than most days, what's up with that?

Well, I am off to roll out more little men. It is hard to keep 6 little fingers off these yummy looking cookies. We will have fun later decorating them. Yeah for sugar!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones