Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Having a daughter is such a joy!

Who would have ever thought that after having 5 boys, that the Lord would have given us Abigail?  She is amazing!  She really is.  Any of you who have had a daughter after having boys know exactly what I mean.  Or even a boy after having all girls.  You can tell she is a girl by the way she plays and acts.  I just wish her hair would grow or wish she would keep her head bands on her head, LOL.  For Christmas my Brother and Sister-in-Law gave her a toy purse with some toys inside.  One being a  lipstick rattle.  I showed her how to use it and she does it all the time.  In the video she does it and it is so precious to me.  I am so thankful that God gave her to us!  The boys all love her as much as James and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones