Monday, July 11, 2011

Abigail talking on the phone


This was back in July.  Our only daughter began walking on April Fool's Day.  She was 15 1/2 months old.  Yes, it was late, but all our children walked late.  That is just how it is.

We arrived home from church and she grabbed my cell phone as usual.  She began "talking" on it.  What a great laugh we all got out of it.  I even had happy tears in my eyes. 

Girls are SO different from boys, and I don't mean for the obvious reasons.  She walks around with a dolly and hugs on her and snuggles with her blanket.  My 5 boys talk about gross things, play with bugs, and they laugh at the oddest things.  Truth be told, I am ever so thankful that God gave s 5 boys  and 1 girl and not 5 girls and 1 boy!  I could no way handle 4 more of Abigail!  LOL



I hope you get to enjoy this video

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones