Friday, April 22, 2011

A Yummy Lunch...

As most Mom's do, I enjoy finding & creating new meals for my family.  Since we home school, I make a homemade lunch for my 6 children each day.  We are not a "organic or Health food" type family.  If it tastes good & my crumbs eat it, then it is food for us!

Here is a simple example of something simple, that all but 1 ate.  You may have served this to your family before, but we just did for the first time not to long ago.


Peanut Butter & Jelly Quesadillas Surprise


What you need are flour or wheat tortillas, peanut or another nut butter, jelly, and a surprise ( I used mini M & M's).


Spread peanut butter on one side of a tortillas & spread jelly on one side of another.  Sprinkle on the surprise and lay the jelly side on the peanut butter side.

                
                                            Here is Abigail, waiting patiently for her yummy lunch.


Cook them as you would quesadillas.  Use a pan on the stove top or an electric griddle.  ( I love our so much, it was the best find and deal)


They were approved by my 8 yr. old.  If you make these I hope your children enjoy them as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones