Saturday, February 28, 2009


Here is Jamison blowing out his candle on his Diego cake. I made the frosting a little dark for Diegos skin and he looked like an african amercian diego instead of spanish. Jackson's cake was cupcakes put together to look like the number one. Jamison had the same thing when he turned one. It was easy! I know we have each exsperienced this but it amazes me each time. no matter how old some of the children are at birthday parties they will play with the toys no matter what age they are for. The big kids were playing with baby toys. So funny! When my sister Robin was there, she and Carter played Mario Cart on the Wii most of the time. Robin has fun playing the Wii with my boys when she comes over. They got it for Christmas and it is our family fun toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones