Monday, February 16, 2009


Here is cookie crumb number 2, Quintin. He was born not long after Dr. Jack Hyles went to heaven and we gave him Frasure for his middle name. Quin in 6. He is in first grade. He is ok with school for the most part. He does not enjoy reading. He reads so slow i fall asleep listening to him. I know it sounds bad, but for some reason my boys relax me when they read, especially Quin. Here he is doing what he and his brothers love most. Playing x box. Quin is the silly one, he can make ya laugh. He is also a sweetheart. The girls always want to play with him.

1 comment:

  1. I love the name you chose for your blog. I have to go feed my "starving" children right now, but I'll be back later to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones